1084 Cash Flow Analysis
OUR TECHNOLOGY AUTOMATICALLY POPULATES THE 1084 FORM WITH TAX TRANSCRIPT DATA. UNDERWRITERS CAN QUICKLY REVIEW AND EDIT THE FORM.
Advanced Data’s 1084 Cash Flow Analysis Product is an innovative tool that populates loan documents required to originate a mortgage for a self-employed borrower, using data collected in an automated fashion from the borrower’s IRS 1040, 1120, 1065, or other transcripts. The technology eliminates the time-consuming, manual burden of collecting financial data from self-employed borrowers, potential regulatory issues, and costly errors.Collects the data and then populates the 1084 form required to complete a mortgage transaction for a self- employed borrower.
- Lenders are no longer spending excessive amounts of time gathering financial data and can spend more time analyzing the creditworthiness of borrowers.
- Helps reduce the possibility of inaccurately assessing a borrower’s ability to repay his loan, and, in the process, expose the lender to compliance issues.
- Accuracy is improved because the error-prone manual entry of borrower data is eliminated.
- Generates efficiency for lenders that enables them to complete more originations in less time than was possible in the past.
- Creates a competitive advantage for lenders and third-parties that license the technology.
- Improves the security of borrowers’ private, confidential financial information.
HOW IT WORKS
Ordering a 1084 is as easy as clicking a button. When placing an ITV 4506-C order through our website or our EncompassTM interface, simply check the box on each order you would like to be included in the form.
When all orders are completed, a 1084 form is generated with the relevant information from the transcripts automatically entered. The form is fully editable and can be retrieved directly into EncompassTM.
For EncompassTM Users:
Advanced Data is fully integrated with the EncompassTM eVault, allowing you to upload eSigned 4506-C forms with no additional steps.
For DocMagic Users:
After obtaining an eSigned 4506-C, an ITV order can be automatically placed with Advanced Data. No additional data entry is required.
For any eSignature users:
Many other eSignature providers meet the IRS requirements for 4506- T. Contact us to review your form and we’ll help you add this valuable tool to your process.